Monday, August 24, 2009

Smart Temp v2.0

Here we go with the redevelopment of the smart-temp site. Quite a bit of reworking required on the graphical side. New background fade and new buttons. Using a different technique with the buttons using css to apply the graphical highlight rather than a succession of javscript image hovers. Much neater and simpler. The test site can be seen here http://root.sjinfosystems.co.uk/smarttemp2

After liaising with Sarah it seems that I wasn't keeping close enough to the new brief. My imagination was running away with me. So back to basics. No background fade, so we're back to plain white. No gradient across any of the major graphical elements (the flowers and site title) so back to a plain dark purple there. Despite my reservations, it's quite striking. I think I like it!

There is a problem though. Lime green. Hmmmn.

No comments:

Post a Comment